Laser resurfacing is a family of non-surgical, often painless procedures that are typically performed on an outpatient basis. The length of a laser resurfacing treatment session itself will be dependent on the size of the area being treated and the condition of the skin in the treated area.
Professional Laser Wrinkle Reduction Treatment in Toronto
Wrinkle abatement therapy utilizes lasers to stimulate the growth of collagen beneath the skin surface and restore your skin’s firm, attractive appearance. This type of treatment can help rejuvenate your skin’s youthful vitality and minimize the negative effects of sun damage. Wrinkle abatement procedures are ideally suited to those wishing to treat:
- Frown lines
- Smile lines
- Crow’s feet
- Squinting lines
- Periorbital wrinkles
- Lines produced by smoking
- Lines produced by sun damage
Some of the many advantages of this type of wrinkle reduction therapy include:
- Typically Short Recovery Times – In some cases recovery will require virtually no down time while in other cases a week or more may be required.
- Substantially Less Expensive than Facelifts – While the exact cost will vary, this type of laser treatment can typically be expected to cost about a third as much as a comparable facelift.
- Long Lasting Results – You can expect the results of your procedure to last 3-5 years and in some cases slightly longer.
- Few if any Side Effects – While it will be necessary to allow time for the treated areas to regenerate and recover, side effects from this type of treatment are rarely reported. This is one of the major benefits of using lasers.
- Fast Results – In certain cases you could see results within days while in other cases it may take slightly but not significantly longer. Again, the exact time will depend on the type of treatment and the type of laser used.
Leeza’s Laser Clinic in Toronto is recognized as a safe, dependable place to undergo laser wrinkle reduction therapy. Our clinicians are trained to the very highest standards and utilize the latest in state-of-the-art laser technology to provide you with a comfortable, effective procedure that will pay dividends for years to come.
Laser wrinkle abatement has proven itself time and again as an effective way to combat the effects of aging, smoking and sun damage while yielding fast, pain-free results. Call us today on (416) 485-2737 to learn more about this breakthrough cosmetic procedure and determine if it’s right for you.