Laser skin tightening treatment involves using a laser in a non-invasive way to treat imperfections of the skin caused by time and/or behaviour. Laser skin tightening is non-surgical and low impact by nature and can take years off of your appearance if done by experienced technicians like those at Leeza’s Laser in Toronto. Because laser skin tightening treatment is relatively new however people still have questions and so below we’ll provide a list of 5 things everyone should be aware of before undergoing laser skin tightening treatment in Toronto.
Professional Laser Skin Tightening Treatment in Toronto at Leeza’s Laser
The following are things you should know about the laser skin tightening procedure before electing to undergo it.
- What it’s used to treat – Laser skin tightening is most commonly used to treat wrinkles caused by age, sun exposure or smoking, age spots, liver spots, acne scars or scars resulting from accidents, surgery, childhood maladies or other causes. It is also used to help smooth out the appearance of skin that displays uneven texture.
- Who is eligible – Virtually everyone is a good candidate for laser skin rejuvenation but there are nonetheless certain precautions that need to be taken before proceeding. Your clinician will ask you questions regarding your medical history and whether or not you are currently taking any medications. There will also be a cursory medical examination and likely a skin test to confirm you are indeed a good candidate. The goal of such questions and tests is your safety.
- There may be discomfort – “May” being the important word here. While the vast majority of those who undergo laser skin tightening treatment in Toronto at Leeza’s Laser experience no pain or side effects it can’t be ruled out that you may experience a bit of discomfort. Typically such discomfort is described as feeling like you’re being gently pinched. You may also experience minor redness to the skin in the aftermath of treatment, but if you do it should dissipate quickly.
- You’ll likely require multiple treatments – It’s unrealistic to expect years of UV damage or other conditions to be completely reversed over the course of a single laser skin tightening treatment. While the exact number of treatments required will differ from patient to patient you should not be shocked if informed you will need more than one.
- Who administers the treatment is crucial – Not everyone who offers laser skin tightening treatment in Toronto will produce high quality results. As such who you choose to perform the procedure on you will make a huge difference as far as the final outcome is concerned. The clinicians at Leeza’s Laser are some of the most experienced and skilled in the GTA with scores of satisfied clients to their credit.
Before you undergo laser skin tightening in Toronto call the professionals at Leeza’s Laser and schedule an appointment to come in and discuss the procedure. We’re always happy to answer client questions and allay concerns regarding this breakthrough skin rejuvenation therapy.